Friday 25 July 2014

Long time no post...

So I haven't posted about what I've been getting up to in a while, this is because its been a bit of a slow week. After running out of enzyme at the end of last week, I've been waiting on the delivery to come all week with it finally arriving this morning! So I was quick off the mark to get some more assays running to try and get a result.
The gel of the results is running as we speak and I'm also having a quick session on the EM later this morning. So after a slow week, today should be pretty busy!

Also, I am reaching the end of my internship, with having only one full week left. I can't believe how fast the time has flown! 7 weeks gone already!! Know we just have to figure out what to do next to finish off my project, write the report and the jobs a good one! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment